Welcome to our practice
In order for patients, visitors and employees to create clarity and to maintain an optimal and peaceful atmosphere within our practice, we have established house rules. We ask all patients to respect these rules and comply. We ask that you read our house rules carefully.
- We work in our practice exclusively with treatments by appointment. This means that it is not worthwhile to drop by without an appointment with the goal to be treated immediately.
- We kindly ask you to be present 5 minutes before the appointment time. If you come too late for an appointment, you run the risk that the treatment can be completed on schedule or even be canceled due to the resulting lack of time.
- Appointments can be made by phone or at the counter and / or canceled.
- We do our best to keep waiting times as short as possible, since we are a care-providing sector, the treatments may take a little longer than planned. Unfortunately, it will happen that you have to wait if there is spout. The exit time is in no way the Dentist / Dental hygienist to stories. We ask for your understanding. Optionally, you can inquire at the desk for a possible delay in the schedule.
- If you are not an appointment to meet, you must register at least 24 hours in advance with us.
- It may happen that you forget your appointment total. That is human. The first time we will also understand that. If you fail to meet your appointment three times (without canceling) we reserve the right to opt out as a patient of our practice.
- If you have more than 3 years have not been in practice, we conclude that you no longer need our care. We will then write and you need in this case to find another dentist.
If we do not remember your appointment by SMS or TELEPHONE, this does not mean that your appointment is canceled. We do our utmost to give it to you as service, but with no memory of the appointment, the appoinment will continue.
- Basic Insured always serve us right after the treatment to rely on cash.
- We advise you to reduce the cost for your treatment well in advance to find out. Eventually you always remains responsible for your finances.
- If you have questions about fees, we refer you to your own health care provider.